Friday, February 22, 2013

Liebster Blog Award




I've been fortunate to be awarded the Liebster blog award by my Swedish colleague, Måns Sjöberg. I follow your blog for years and believe I can say that Mans is passionate about nature in all its forms and the magic that implies the possibility to be able to capture it on a paper. A master of watercolor and he likes to paint about the human nature and the interaction with the wild nature. This combination, double aspect is something that I admire in the as artist as well as his teaching role, through which share and help others achieve their goals creatively speaking. I hope to someday have the opportunity to meet you in person.

Thank you Måns!.

For my it is a satisfaction to be able to keep this thread of contact, exchange of views, a way to share that allows us this blog, with both Måns and other enthusiasts of art and nature, and I think it deserves to keep it alive.

So I am now that I have the opportunity to do extensive. So I have to choose five people that I think deserve this recognition. No doubt are more than five people who deserve it. My choice is as follows: Paschalis Dougallis, Lluís Sogorb, Antonio Ojea, José Antonio Sencianes and Catalina Somolinos. They are the source of motivation, through their work, their words and opinions and from here I thank you and I encourage them to continue.


These are the Liebster Blog Award rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to their blog.
3. Copy and paste the Liebster Award to your profile.
4. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight. They must have 200 followers or under.
5. Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment