Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ILLUSTRATIONS IN STOCK: 101 BIRDS



I just hang on my blog Avestrazos illustration a new series of 101 illustrations that are available for sale. They will be part of a new publication that for the first time I am co-author. For better or for worse, in this type of works the fruits are collected slowly. The illustrations have fulfilled part of its mission, or at least be in way to doing it, and I can afford to put them on sale at a price more affordable.

All illustrations are also available for commercial use in new publishing projects or publications.

To see details and to order or simply if you want to make a tour on a good part of the bird that inhabits our latitudes, I encourage you to visit my blog Avestrazos illustration and I hope that in any case, enjoy the visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment