Thursday, February 9, 2012

Other thing ?, .. no, it´s the same thing ..

The lines that draw a human body always have attracted my attention, in the same way that which delimit a human face, or the wings of a bird in flight, I think that all there is something,... I could say, almost,... magical,... that you want to trap, and escapes... curves that seem to exist only in your imagination, which seem to be inventions of your mind, because they seem impossible,... But they are there, are real, and there is beauty, I find at least.

From two years ago I attend a workshop of  human figure, and finally encouraged me to share something of what emerges from these times trying to capture on paper, these lines that sometimes, as those that draw the wings of a bird, want to leave, flying, clear...











No comments:

Post a Comment